The Kaba Kaba Estate is a beautiful piece of mega property built on royal land and situated at the edge of the Kaba Kaba village in Bali’s Tabanan Regency. Set on a 3 acre property, the exclusive 5-star villa features a vast area of land with a multi-pavillion style villa equipped with the most modern luxuries and the most intriguing antiques, furnishings, and art collections personally selected by the villa owner.
Eight pavillion bedrooms are sprawled around the main villa, each offering private and intimate spaces for couples and individuals to enjoy the relaxing environment of the estate. A rural rice terrace setting, features breathtaking panoramic views, with the shadow of a distant volcano setting the perfect Balinese backdrop for a truly relaxing vacation.
The estate caters to large groups, families, as well as wedding ceremonies and parties. The estate can accommodate a total of 18 people with its 8 bedrooms. For a wedding party, the estate can accommodate an evening gathering of 200 guests.
Each of the individual bedroom pavilions features beautiful furnishings with interiors of artwork and crafts made by locals and international artists. All the rooms have a blend of Asian and contemporary aesthetics when it comes to the overall style – providing the perfect setting for a relaxing and enjoyable stay.
The estate is staffed by a full team that caters to the needs of each guest. The staff includes a villa manager, butlers, housekeepers, a chef, a cook, security, and maintenance. Babysitters can also be arranged, as well as spa therapists, at an additional fee. A complimentary car and driver are also available, free to use by the guests for 8 hours every day.
For entertainment, the estate has 4 pools: 1 main pool, a master suite plunge pool, a Pilisan suite plunge pool, and a kid’s wading pool. A game room is available, a private theater room with a 106-inch projector screen, a library, as well as a rooftop entertainment area with a bar for those late night gatherings and night caps. Other entertainment options include bicycles to ride around the vast lawns, free WiFi, a gym, a tennis court, and a croquet lawn.
Daily complimentary breakfast is included while menu options for lunch, snacks, and dinner range from Balinese, Indonesian, Western, vegetarian, children’s meals, as well as personalized meals.
Facts & Information
- 14 adults + 4 children
- 5 bedrooms with king-size beds
- 2 Bedrooms with twins convertible to Kings
- 1 Bedroom with bunk beds x4
- 2 extra beds (on request with extra charge)
- 25m x 5m Main Pool
- 6m x 3m Master suite plunge pool
- 12m x 2m Pande kids’ wading pool
- 5m x 2.5m Pilisan Suite plunge pool
- Villa manager
- Chef & Cook
- Babysitters and spa therapists (available on request for an additional charge)
- Formal living room
- Dining pavilion with table for 18
- Kitchen with drinks bar
- Three sitting areas
- Media room
- Games room
- Rooftop entertainment area with bar
- Vegetarian and children’s meals
- Cocktails, wines and spirits, liqueurs and cigars
- Daily breakfast is included in the rates.
- Select, off-menu requests and dietary needs are accommodated
- Dinner parties can be catered (charges apply)
- Telephones in all rooms (local calls are free while international calls are charged on guest account)
- WiFi access (complimentary)
- 60-inch satellite channel TV
- 106-inch projector screen
- Blu-ray disc player
- Wii entertainment system
- 32-inch satellite TVs, Blu-ray disc players are available in all bedrooms (apart from bunk room) plus guest kitchen and Pande living room
- Bose surround-sound system in media room
- 3 iPods
- iPod docks in every room.
- Full-size Tennis Court
- Croquet lawn
- 5 adults’ bikes
- 2 kids’ bikes
- A private spa with two massage tables
- Additional two portable massage tables are also available for poolside or in-room treatments)
- Spa bath
- Private garden
- Car and driver are available for 8 hours a day as complimentary for Villa guests
- As alternative, villa staff can call one of Bali’s safe and reasonably priced metered taxis
- Airport transfers are included in rate
- A wonderful wedding and event venue
- With prior notice, the villa can cater for up to 200 people
- Generator back-up
- In-room safes
- Air-conditioning and dehumidifiers are available in all bedrooms and dressing rooms
- 2,600sqm (villa). 13,000sqm (land)
Perfect for a group of families or a group of friends, the Kaba Kaba Estate is a beautiful private villa that offers seclusion and privacy at 5-star accommodation and services. The large property is the perfect example of serenity and luxury, providing the perfect way to unwind, merge with nature, and enjoy the company of loved ones while on a tropical island holiday.
Interested? Enquire or book this villa now!