Amanpuri is among the most luxurious and most exclusive resorts in Phuket. Surrounded by lush coconut groves, it offers guests the privacy and tranquility of beautiful Pansea Bay and the beach. Because Pansea has no public road access, it is enjoyed almost exclusively by guests of the resort. Nestled between Surin Beach, often known as ‘Millionaire’s Row’, and Bangtao Beach, the resort ranges up the hillside that fringes it, affording elevated views of the Andaman Sea.
Types of Accommodation
Amanpuri offers both pavilion and villa accommodation. The designers of these ultra luxurious and classic, elegant resort have created an ambient synergy of traditional Thai architecture and modern western conveniences. Each of the villas and pavilions has its unique decor and showcases authentic Thai artwork and antiques as well as providing guests with the technology, such as WiFi and television. All of the accommodation promises absolute luxury, privacy and a home away from home feeling.
Perfect for couples or single travelers, The Pavilions are large separate studios furnished with a king sized bed, a luxuriant over-sized bathroom and private lounging terraces with either an ocean or garden view. Some of the pavilions also feature a private pool.
The Villas cater to larger groups such as families and have between 2 and 9 bedrooms. Each villa has opulent private living and dining areas, sumptuous bedroom suites, private pool, and dedicated live-in staff to help make the stay as comfortable and memorable as possible. The villas have either ocean or garden views.
Within Amanpuri’s grounds, there is a wide range of activities to make the holiday even more relaxing and enjoyable.
- The Aman Spa, the resort’s own five-star wellness spa, invites guests to indulge in both traditional Thai and western therapies. Thai massage, full body revitalization treatments, yoga classes and meditation can all be enjoyed in the light, airy wellness pavilions.
- A private gym provides a wide range of fitness equipment for guests who like to keep up their workout routine while on holiday.
- Two restaurants serve authentic Thai cuisine and French Fusion dishes in elegant and stylish environs.
- The main pool is a 27-meter infinity pool, lined with midnight blue tiles that add to the feeling of tranquility.
- For the quintessential beach relaxation that one expects from a tropical vacation, the resort provides comfortable sun loungers and umbrellas on Pansea Beach.
In addition to the resort’s exclusive facilities, Phuket offers a plethora of experiences for travelers with a wide range of interests. The island has five excellent golf courses with stunning views of the Andaman Sea for guests who enjoy a little sport on holiday. Snorkeling, scuba diving and yachting in the surrounding islands are also popular activities.
Thailand has a rich spiritual history, and there are more than thirty breathtakingly intricate Buddhist temples to explore on Phuket.
For guests who love a spot of retail therapy, neighboring Surin Beach offers a broad range of high-end shopping boutiques and fine dining.
The friendly staff at Amanpuri can help guests to organize bookings and transport for golf, scuba diving, cruises, cultural exploration, nature tours and much more.
For bookings and any enquiries, contact Aman Resorts, Hotels, & Residences.