Even superyachts need to dock sometimes, and the world-class home for 100+ meter boats is the renowned Ao Po Grand Marina. Right on the edge of Phuket’s most easterly edge, the Marina is luxurious, uber modern, and a hub for yachties and anyone who enjoys the glamorous atmosphere of million-dollar boats and an upscale waterfront.
Imagine waking up to a gorgeous sunset and a view across the beautiful Phang Nga Bay with its iconic limestone karsts just a short sail away. The Marina Living complex units have a classic heritage design and with an exclusive style that is fitting with the sophisticated marina setting.
With excellent facilities
Peaceful and stunning, the facilities at Ao Po Grand Marina create a community atmosphere giving the marina a real sense of life. There is all day dining at the Port of Call restaurant and the d’deck bar for sundowners as well as a fitness center with yoga, a sauna and steam room, and massage too. There is also an on-site pool.
In a quiet location
Ao Po itself is a quiet, tranquil part of Phuket and is defined by the breathtaking scenery as well as the upscale properties in the area. Far from the tourist masses, Ao Po has an unassuming, refined air and shows off the real beauty of this part of Phuket and also Thailand as a whole.
Home of the Thailand Yacht Show
Luxury lifestyles, superyachts, and a focus on marine charters; the relatively new Thailand Yacht Show are held at Ao Po Grand Marina in Phuket. As well as the event thrusting the marina further into the spotlight, it enhances Phuket’s already buoyant reputation as a yachting hub. The elite and social setting of the marina is perfect for showcasing international brands in Asia-Pacific’s biggest superyacht marina.
- 300 berths (boat lengths of 100m plus)
- 24 hours access and zero tide restrictions
- Shell V-Power diesel through standard and high capacity fuel pump (400 l/min)
- Shell 95 gasohol
- Deep water access fuel dock with ample docking space
- Metered water to all berth
- Electric power supply, up to 400 amps (Single phase 16A, 32A, 63A, 3phase 63A, 125A, 250A and 400A)
- Pontoon access and transportation with golf buggies, motorcycle trolleys, hand-push trolley
- Marina entry – 50 meters wide
- 10 meter wide walkways on the North and East docks
- Roodberg trailer lift 47 ton, 60 foot maximum boat length maximum 2.1m draft
- Roodberg trailer lift 80 ton, 100 foot maximum boat length maximum 3.4m draft
- Boat ramp with launching facilities for all trailerable boats
- 80 space Hardstand
- Car parking
- Port of Call Restaurant
- d’ deck bar
- Eateries & Libations
- Swimming pool
- Fitness center
- ATM banking
- Taxi or Car rental
Phone: +66 76 336 200
Fax: +66 76 336 210
Location: 113/1 Moo 6 Tambon Paklok, Amphur Thalang, Phuket 83110, Thailand