Situated on the southeastern tip of Thailand’s biggest and most famous island, Sri Panwa is perched on the hillside of Cape Panwa, offering privacy, seclusion, spectacular views, and modern amenities that can satisfy every guest’s expectation in terms of an ultra posh luxury tropical resort destination.
The resort is owned and operated by one of Thailand’s most revered developers, the Charn Issara Group. They are known for building some of the country’s most well-known and renowned properties both residential, commercial, and even popular landmarks. Sri Panwa is the company’s very first estate resort and managed by the company’s founding family’s 31-year-old son.
As such, the entirety of the resort is seen with special attention to detail, with a no-expense-spared spirit, and a trendy atmosphere that makes it one of the most lavish resorts in the entire country.
Villas & Residences
There is a total of 52 private villas in the resort, all perched on the hilltop levels of the property, ensuring breathtaking views of the Andaman Sea and that of neighboring islands. The villas themselves are situated somewhere between 40 to 60 meters above sea level, with each either offering panoramic views of the ocean and the surrounding islands.
Take your pick from 1 bedroom pool villas with separate living spaces to the resort’s largest villa offering – the 5 bedroom residence villa perched 60 meters above sea level, offering spectacular 300-degree views. This 2000 square meter private villa has its own infinity pool, outdoor dining areas, and a general feel of a luxury private residence all to yourself.
Each villa features outdoor terrazzo bathtubs, rain shower, free WiFi, complimentary breakfast, fruit basket, as well as surround sound systems and iPod docks.
There are 3 main dining options at the resort, which are all under the conceptual restaurant chain called Baba. Baba Soul Food at the Dining Lounge offers authentic Thai dishes with a setting that offers beautiful views of the sea.
Next is the Baba Poolclub, situated beside the resort’s 25-meter infinity pool. This 5,000 square meter entertainment space features a wide range of selective menu options that range from Japanese, Italian, Hotpot, and BBQ. The space also contains the Yaya Boutique, offering original and exceptional souvenir items and necessities.
Baba Nest, which is located on the highest level of the property, is perfect for light snacks and sunset cocktails.
The resort also features a club with the Baba88 Disco.
- The resort has a yacht fleet that allows guests to have day excursions to nearby islands such as Phi Phi and Racha, as well as other islands that are a mere 15 to 40 minutes away.
- Golfing can also be arranged with any of Phuket’s major golf country clubs.
- If traveling with kids, the resort also offers their range of activities for children such as fun games and batik making.
- Sri Panwa also has a private beach where kayaks and other water sport equipment are offered to guests.
- Other amenities of the resort include 2 tennis courts, a gym, steam rooms, and a spa.
- The Cool Spa offers traditional Thai and Swedish massage, reflexology, facials, body treatments, aromatherapy, and private yoga sessions at their floating yoga deck or the privacy of the private villas.
Sri Panwa is an absolute must if you plan on having an unforgettable and luxurious vacation in Thailand. If you want to relax and enjoy in a lush and private resort with the very same commitment to service as a 5-star hotel and more, then Sri Panwa is the place for you. (www.sripanwa.com)